Outdoor birthday parties in San Diego are bound to leave you with an array of possibilities. Your preppy guests won’t be locked up indoors, so they’ll have a chance to enjoy the unbounded feeling of enjoyment. A great idea for outdoor parties is to rent a tent!
A party tent can come in handy in many ways:
You Can Avoid Weather Problems
Outdoor parties have their perks but there are cons as well- the biggest being, adverse weather conditions. But you can easily avoid that with the use of tents. It is like having the benefits of indoors and outdoors together. You get the fresh air but with the comfort and warmth of indoors.
Establish a quirky Atmosphere
You can opt for any quirky theme inside your tent. You can choose any venue and any theme and even make your own props with outdoor stuff like branches of trees and decorative leaves perhaps. You can also ask you rental Company to help you with it. In my opinion if you are looking for anything right from elegant to preppy to quirky, you can do it all in a tent outside. You can’t move a hall or basement around, can you? But you can move a tent around- beside a lake, to a flowery meadow or your backyard.
As the host of any kind of event, it’s your job to make sure that everything is in place for the party. Rental companies will help you with some of that responsibility and when you hire them for a tent rental service, they will arrive on location to set up the structure, and they will be ready to take it down afterwards as well. You won’t have to worry about anyone performing any physical labor before, during, or after your event in San Diego.
Their tent rental services can be part of any kind party services you need from them, and their professionals are always ready to help you create the perfect birthday party. They will work with you directly, and do whatever it takes to make your party perfect.
No matter how casual the birthday party is, it can start to become very stressful if not done properly. Rental professionals can help you plan an event in San Diego of any size, and they will have all of the rentals that you’ll need available. And here is a simple checklist to make your party plans run smoother.
Three Weeks Before
This is your initial party planning time, when you need to get the basic stuff get straightened out
- Make the invitation list.
- Decide on a theme (if you’d want one).
- Send out invitations, by mail, phone or e mail.
- Plan on the menu. Get the recipes together and try to choose foods that can be prepared in advance. Make a list of how far in advance each one has to be made and pre order things from bakeries and boutiques if you need to.
- If you need help, this is the best time to line them up. Ask your friends, relatives or neighbors for that extra help in advance. In case you are hiring rental service, this is a good time to make a decision about them too.
Two Weeks Before the party
- Start cleaning your crystals, china’s, and silverware that you might be using. Start washing your linens as well
- Do the first round of your grocery shopping and cooking.
One Week Before party
- Clean that house if you plan to call everyone there.
- Make sure you check all the dishes and cooking ware you have. In case you need to rent them, start doing it now before it gets too late.
- Get the liquor. Food and drinks is what will make your party memorable. Make sure you invest well on them
Three Days Before
- Notify the guests
- Decorate the venue
- Finish grocery shopping and cooking.
One Day Before
- Ask your rental company to make the food arrangements like set up tables and buffet places
- Finish as much of the cooking as can be done
- Give your house a quick once-over and tidy up anything you can. In case you need an expert view, ask your rental professionals.
Day of the Party
- One or two hours before the party starts, set out appetizers and snacks that won’t get spoiled.
Birthday rentals are the in-thing right now. It will not only save you time but a lot of extra work as well. The choice is very practical because there is no meaning to hoarding up things all year just for that one day. Feel free to use birthday party rentals in San Diego.