San Diego Chair Rental Pricing
Most provider rent old, antiquated, damaged chairs for under a dollar, Party Rentals Online takes a step further and provides premium grade adult and kids party chair rentals. Other providers have cheap chair rentals in San Diego, we have top quality, sturdy and light foldable white and multicolor kids chairs that are unmatched by our competitors.
With a price range of $2.00 per preimum grade adult chairs, and $2.50 for light, multicolor 2 feet high kids chairs, you can count on us whether you need 10 or 1000, we have you convered.
If ever there was a time to have a party, the time is…any time! When it comes to special occasions where tables and chairs come in handy, think big and discover the perfect children’s table and chair packages you can’t live without. Here are some helpful ideas where renting kid’s party tables and chairs work well:
- – Backyard Birthday Parties
- – Beach Parties
- – Carnivals
- – Holiday Seating
- – Outdoor Concerts
- – Amateur Theatrical Indoor/Outdoor Seating
- – Church Socials
- – Company Picnics
- – Anniversary Parties
- – Children’s Pool Parties
- – Petting Zoo Parties
- – Children’s Sleepover Parties
- – Fundraising Occasions
- – School Athletic Celebrations
- – School Break Celebrations
- – Wedding Receptions
- – Graduation Parties
- – Buffet Lines
- – Craft Booths
- – Just Because I Want to Have a Party, Party
CREATIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR CHILDREN’S TABLE AND CHAIR USE
Tables and chairs may not sound creative; but things are about to change! Children’s tables and chairs can instantly become a part of a child’s imagination. Here are some ideas for kids to utilize their personal expression by turning tables and chairs into incredible projects that keep kids busy, happy and entertained:
– Cover the top of a 4′ round table with colored tissue paper sections that are cut into shapes of eyes, a nose and a mouth that resembles the features of your child. Use a little tape, add a little colored yarn for hair and voila, a table look-alike of your child.
– Each child gets his or her own chair. Provide colorful crayons and brown paper grocery bags for kids to color their favorite pictures on with their name. When finished, place open end of bag over back of chair. Each child now knows which chair to sit in during the rest of the party.
– Line up 6′ rectangular tables end to end. Place a roll of white paper over the entire length of the tables and tape to secure. Provide crayons, fabric pieces, streamers, buttons, glue sticks and other craft items for children to create their own masterpiece pretend-place-mat right under their nose.
– One of the best uses for kid’s rental chairs ever invented is when used for the game of Musical Chairs. Kids love this game. Place at least 5 chairs in a circle, start the music and watch your kids try not to be the one who doesn’t get a chair when the music has stopped. Plastic chairs are great selections for this spirited game.
– Young ladies love a beautiful tea party. Imagine a sweetly decorated 6′ rectangular table with your young lady sitting at the head of the table sipping out of her finest plastic china tea cup. Again, place a roll of white drawing paper on top of table and tape securely. Decorate place settings ahead of time by gluing plastic jewels and gems in the shape of a saucer and entree plate. Decorate with fresh flowers, pink hearts, sparkly sequence strewn about the table, little candies or finger snacks and all the tea in China.
– Set kid’s tables and chairs under a large tree with branches. Drape extra large ribbon of different colors that are long enough to drape over tree branches to form the shape of a canopy for a very personalized, very creative and intimate garden party space for the kids to enjoy.
– Baseball loving boys and girls will love sitting around their 4′ round table decorated with a white table cloth designed to look like a big baseball. Simply cover table with a white cloth or paper table cloth and cut out baseball seams made of red felt. Glue one or two red felt seams on top of cloth for an exciting home run table decorating idea.