The birthday girl’s pose is dizzy with excitement after getting an invite to the water slide party you’re throwing. Expect phone calls from moms and dads of invitees who may need extra reassurance that you’ve applied due diligence to safety precautions when you’re ready to make a decision about water slide rentals in San Diego Ca. Inflatable Water slides tend to make kids go a little bit crazy with excitement–it’s a signature part of childhood, right?–so follow these 6 tips and you’re well on the way to holding the best party of the year:
- Spell out how you wish guests to dress in the invitation or inform parents of your dress rules when they RSVP.
- Stipulate comfortable aquatic attire that’s free of embellishments/zippers that can get snagged on plastic.
- Check little ones as they line up to make sure accessories that can poke into the inflatable have been removed.
- Conduct a shoe removal ceremony once the crowd has been assembled for obvious reasons.
- Your usual pronouncements about rowdy behavior are important since kids get excited on the slide.
- Monitor weather forecasts leading up to the party to make sure no untoward storms are on the horizon to ruin your ingenious water slide rentals San Diego celebration.
After checking out inflatable water slide jumper rentals in San Diego, enlist adult helpers
Even if you’re the couple everyone calls role models because you’re supremely great at organizing and pulling off social activities, a gathering of youngsters about to slip and slide down amid giggles and screams, requires lots of adult eyes on the slippery worms. Enlist relatives to help usher kids on and off the slide and keep tabs on them during the ride. When it comes to Inflatable Water Slide Rentas San Diego, we have premium grade, 27 feet high water slides unmatched by any other provider.
Teens make the best helpers of all. If you pay them for being your eyes and ears, their dedication may surprise you. Does it help to have a sign made that lists all of your rules for inflatable slide etiquette? Yes, and no. If the kids can read, it’s extra reinforcement, if they can’t, save your money and order a bigger cake. What should your monitors look out for when they take their posts at the slide? These are common scenarios to watch for:
- Two children decide they’re going to slide down together after you stipulated “one at a time,”
- Pair adults with adults and kids with kids if they slide together to avoid imbalances,
- You’re bound to have at least one rule-breaker who reaches the summit with food or drink in hand,
- Make certain nobody rides your water slide rentals San Diego if there are no adults around,
- In all of the excitement, at least one kid will forget he’s wearing his prescription eye glasses!
- Keep an eye out for pile-ons; kids who decide it would be great fun to pounce on the child about to go down,
- You wouldn’t be the first host to watch, with horror, as the family dog jumps in with his claws drawn,
- The neighborhood clown who thinks it would be great fun to slide down head first despite adult warnings, and
- If the weather suddenly turns bad, have a back-up plan in place and prepare your helpers for that possibility.
At our inflatable water slide rentals San Diego headquarters, we work diligently to get everything right because if your party isn’t perfect, not only is your reputation on the line, but we have a reputation to uphold, too.